The theme for August’s Glam Bag was “Good Vibes Only”. Subscribers were sent one of three different bag styles and the one I received was my favorite!
1. Crown Brush SS035 Medium Face Contour Brush: This brush costs $6.99. I have received Crown brushes a few times and I have become a fan. I am not that picky about brushes but I love how sleek this one looks.
2. theBalm Cosmetics theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow in Kuwakaribisha: This is only available in a palette which costs $39.50. I really like theBalm Cosmetics especially their packaging–they have the cutest names for their products! This shade will be good to use as a highlighter since it is super light on my skin and has a touch of shimmer.
3. Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid Liner: This liner costs $22. I have never heard of this brand before but their website really draws me in and makes me want to shop around. Seraphine Botanicals is 100% vegan and cruelty free. This liner is ok; I am more of a fan of pencils right now but it did stay on all day which is a plus!
4. Vitamasques Yoghurt Mask in Strawberry and Kiwi: These come from London, England and they cost $3.58 each. I have never heard of this brand either but these are so cute! I prefer liquid masks over sheet masks and I loved the way my face felt after the Kiwi mask. There isn’t any other info regarding this company on their website but they do sell a variety of different face masks.
5. sundays Nail Polish in No. 7: This costs $18. This is another brand that I have never heard of but am already in love with! I love nail polish and this went on so smoothly; I am already looking at the different shades on their website to buy in the future. These polishes are cruelty free and vegan. sundays is more than just a nail polish company–they are located in New York and have a full service nail salon complete with manis, pedis, and massages!
This was a great month of Ipsy– I will use every single product in my bag and use the bag itself!
What did you all think of this month’s Ipsy Bag? Be sure to let me know in the comments below what you loved and hated or if we received any of the same items!
You can join the Ipsy fun for $10/month here!